Cocagne is a small acadian village located in Kent County New Brunswick.
Cocagne, meaning land of plenty, takes its name from Cockaigne which was mythical paradise in medieval French folklore. Cokaigne was a land where houses were made of cake and streets were made of pastry.
Cocagne, dating back to 1767, is one of the oldest acadian villages in New-Brunswick.
Being a coastal community, Cocagne offers a spectacular view. Marina's, bridges, wharfs and lighthouses enrich the landscape.